ITBMed is a biopharmaceutical company developing specific immunomodulatory biologics for organ transplantation, stem cell transplantation, and gene therapy. The lead candidate drug Siplizumab is a monoclonal antibody in late-stage clinical development, which has shown significant potential in transforming the life for organ transplant patients, by allowing the complete discontinuation of all immunosuppression treatment and restoration of a normal life.
ITBMed also has a strong preclinical research and development profile, in collaboration with Columbia University, New York, USA, that has the potential to provide novel IP and break ground for new indications and treatments.
- Revolutionizing therapy for organ transplant patients, allowing complete immunosuppression withdrawal
- Siplizumab – candidate monoclonal antibody drug with completed Phase I/II trials in kidney transplantation
- Clinical trials demonstrate improved efficacy, improved safety and increased quality of life, as well as potential health care cost savings when using Siplizumab-based regimen in organ transplantation
- Treatment potential in several areas such as organ transplantation, stem cell transplantation, and gene therapy
- World-leading medical and scientific advisors
- Board of Directors with long pharma, biotech, and medical expertise
- Based in Stockholm, Sweden and New York, USA